- Palaeontology, Geobiology and Earth Archives (PANGEA) Research Centre Student Grant (2019): $800.
- PANGEA Research Centre Student Grant (2018): $810.
- Postgraduate Research Student Support (PRSS) Scheme recipient (2018): $2600.
- PANGEA Research Centre Student Grant (2016): $1000.
~ For conference attendance:
- School of Biological, Earth and Environmental Sciences (BEES) conference support, Goldschmidt, Boston, USA (2018): $800.
- Australian Speleological Federation Award, 17th International Congress of Speleology, Sydney, Australia (2017): $600.
- GeoHost Award, 35th International Geological Congress, Cape Town, South Africa (2016): travel, registration and accommodation support.
~ For presentations:
- 'Best presentation with a fieldwork component', Geological Society of Australia Earth Science Student Symposium (GESSS), Sydney, Australia (2017).
- 'Outstanding seminar contribution to MG3 Life & Landforms session', GESSS, Sydney, Australia (2017).
- Phil Creaser CREATE Paleontology Prize (2015).
- 'Best Honours Earth Science Presentation', Geological Society of Australia - NSW Division (2014).
- 'Raman Revealed' workshop by Renishaw plc, University of New South Wales, Sydney (6–7th September 2018).
- Intro to R course, University of New South Wales, Sydney (9th May 2018).
- Franco-Australian Astrobiology and Exoplanet (FAAbExo) School, Australian National University, Canberra (16–17th December 2017).
- CPR certificate, Allens Training (2018).
- First aid certificate, Medilife (2017).
- 4WD Course - drive and recover a 4WD vehicle, Getabout Training Services, code: SISODRV302A (2013).