Leadership & Collaboration
- Collaborator - Mars Science Laboratory (MSL) Curiosity Rover (2021-present). Member of the Sedimentology and Stratigraphy Working Group.
- Logistics Coordinator & Scientific Organising Committee Member - Astrobiology Australasia Meeting (AAM), Online (9-11th Sep 2020). Over 150 people from more than 20 countries attended across the three day conference.
- Organiser & Cofacilitator - Astrobiology Grand Tour, Pilbara, Western Australia (1st-11th Jul 2018). Ten day scientific and cultural tour visiting internationally significant research sites containing some of the earliest evidence for life on Earth. The 2018 tour was the largest group yet, with 45 scientists from all over the world, including Universities across Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Canada, and the US, as well as scientists from NASA.
- Assistant Field Guide - Astrobiology Grand Tour, Pilbara, Western Australia (15-25th Jul 2015). Group of 25 scientists attended from Universities across Australia, the UK, the US, and Canada, plus the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History (US) and the 'Powerhouse' Museum of Applied Arts & Sciences (Aust).
Reviewing & Editing
- Reviewer - Abstracts submitted to AbGradCon (2022).
- Reviewer - Lewis and Clark Fund for Exploration and Field Research in Astrobiology (2022).
- Poster Judge - Student Poster Competition, AbSciCon (2022).
- Reviewer - Frontiers in Space Technologies Journal (2022).
- Scientific Fact Checker - Children's book Aliens and Other Worlds, by Prof. Lisa Harvey-Smith (2020).
- Reviewer - Abstracts submitted to Astrobiology Australasia Meeting (AAM) (2020).
- Scientific Fact Checker - ABC Documentary The Great Acceleration, ep. 6 (2019).
- Executive Council Member - Postdocs of Earth & Mineral Sciences (PoEMS), Pennsylvania State University (2021-present).
- Awards Coordinator - Penn State Postdoc Society (PSPS) (2021-present).
- President - Geoscience Society (GeoSoc), University of New South Wales (UNSW) (2017).
- Secretary - Geoscience Society (GeoSoc), UNSW (2016).
- Events Coordinator - Geoscience Society (GeoSoc), UNSW (2015)
- Women in Earth and Environmental Sciences in Australasia (WOMEESA) (2021-present).
- Earth Science Women's Network (ESWN) (2021-present).
- NASA Astrobiology's Network for Life Detection (NfoLD) (2021-present).
- Geochemical Society (2018-present).
- Geological Society of Australia (GSA) (2013-present).
- Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy (AusIMM) (2014-2020).
- UNSW Geoscience Society (GeoSoc) (2010-2019).
Grants & Fellowships
- Big Questions Institute Overseas Fellowship (2021-present).
- NASA Postdoctoral Program Fellow (2021-present).
- Palaeontology, Geobiology and Earth Archives (PANGEA) Research Centre Student Grant, $800 (2019).
- Australian Postgraduate Award / Research Training Program Scholarship, $92 360 (2015-2018).
- Postgraduate Research Student Support (PRSS) Scheme recipient, $2 600 (2018).
- School of Biological, Earth and Environmental Sciences (BEES) Conference Support Grant for Goldschmidt, Boston, USA, $800 (2018).
- PANGEA Research Centre Student Grant, $810 (2018).
- Australian Speleological Federation (ASF) Award toward attendance at 17th International Congress of Speleology, Sydney, Australia, $600 (2017).
- PANGEA Research Centre Student Grant, $1 000 (2016).
- GeoHost Award toward attendance at 35th International Geological Congress, Cape Town, South Africa (travel, registration and accommodation) (2016).
- UNSW Dean’s Award for Outstanding PhD Theses (2020).
- 'Best presentation with a fieldwork component', Geological Society of Australia Earth Science Student Symposium (GESSS), Sydney, Australia (2017).
- 'Outstanding seminar contribution to MG3 Life & Landforms session', GESSS, Sydney, Australia (2017).
- Phil Creaser CREATE Paleontology Prize (2015).
- 'Best Honours Earth Science Presentation', Geological Society of Australia - NSW Division (2014).
- Queen's Scout Award (2010).
- Macquarie Analytical Facility, Macquarie University (Feb 2019).
- Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry (SIMS) Lab, Dept. of Earth & Space Sciences, University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) (Apr 2017).
- SIMS Lab, Centre for Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis, University of Western Australia (Jun-Jul 2016).
- Prof. Jennifer Macalady's Lab, Dept. of Geosciences, Penn State University (Jun 2016).
- Assoc. Prof. Andrew Czaja's Lab, Dept. of Geology, University of Cincinnati (May 2016).
- Prof. Kliti Grice's Lab, Organic and Isotope Geochemistry Centre, School of Earth and Planetary Sciences, Curtin University (Nov 2013).
- Safer People Safer Places Transgender & Gender Inclusion Workshop, Penn State University (Sep 2021).
- Safer People Safer Places Foundations Workshop, Penn State University (Sep 2021).
- Online Teaching Course, University of New South Wales, Sydney (Aug 2020).
- Raman Revealed Course, Renishaw plc, University of New South Wales, Sydney (6-7th Sep 2018).
- Intro to R Course, University of New South Wales, Sydney (9th May 2018).
- CPR Certificate, Allens Training (2018).
- First Aid Certificate, Medilife (2017).
- 4WD Course, Getabout Training Services, code: SISODRV302A (2013).